What are cookies?
We may use information obtained from cookies or similar technology. Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which we download onto your computer or device when you visit our website. Therefore, when we refer to “you” in this section we mean your computer. We can recognize these cookies on subsequent visits and they allow us to remember you.
Cookies come in many forms. We set out below the principal types and categories of cookies that are used. This section refers to all types and categories of cookies and not just those we use on our website. First and third-party cookies – whether a cookie is first-party or third-party refers to the domain placing the cookie. First-party cookies are those set by a website that is being visited by the user, the website displayed in the URL window. Third-Party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than that of the website being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website this would be a third-party cookie.
Persistent cookies – these cookies remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They have activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
Session cookie – these cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
Strictly necessary cookies – These cookies enable services you have specifically asked for.
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to navigate around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, certain services you have asked for cannot be provided.
Performance cookies – These cookies collect information on the pages visited.
These cookies collect information about how users use a website, for instance, which pages users go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are only used to improve how the website functions.
Functionality cookies – These cookies remember choices you make to improve your experience.
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features. They may also be used to help provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity to other websites.
Targeting cookies or advertising cookies – these cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests.
These cookies are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organization such as advertisers. Quite often, targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
If you want to delete any cookies that may already be on your computer or device, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. If you want to stop cookies being stored on your computer in the future, please refer to your browser manufacturer’s instructions by clicking “Help” in your browser menu. Further information on cookies is available at www.allaboutcookies.org By deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our website.
If you want to:
- Submit a subject access request to know what information about you is being stored
- Submit a request to be forgotten/erased from our services
Please contact us.
Registered number: 7094167000
Address: Slovenia, Ljubljana, Šturmova ulica 7B, postal code 1211 firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our commitment to your privacy, we created this privacy notice which will inform you as to our data gathering, dissemination, and data protection policies in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
Users under 13 should obtain parental or guardian consent to use the website and share any data through the website forms.
We use the information that we collect to provide you with improved services. We collect data through three main routes:
- Information that you share with us voluntarily such as your name and email address when leaving a comment or requesting a quote in special form;
- Data collected by our website. This includes and is not limited to ISP, Browser used, IP address, pages accessed, date and time, the number of clicks, exit pages, entry pages, etc.
- Location information: Your IP address allows us to see where you are located with regards to the country, state, and location.
- Data gathered by us in accordance with this policy is used for the purpose of improving your experience within this site and to help us make better business decisions. We use your usage and location information to tailor your experience with this website to your needs. While non-personal information may be used for website diagnostics and improvements.
- Data is collected from users wherever you may access our site around the world and may be processed on a server located outside of your own country.
- Data collected is neither shared, sold or rented to any third party for commercial reasons.
Which suppliers we use and what data they collect and share?
|Reason||Website visitor statistics|
|Information||ISP, browser, IP atdress, gender, age|
|Leagal Ground||Legitimate Interest|
How do we use your information for marketing?
We will only provide information to you that you have asked for via the website.
Security of Information
All data collected by us is treated as being confidential and is held on secure servers/storages. Access to the data collected is regulated and restricted by reasons.
All users of our website have the following rights:
- the right to be informed about the information collected;
- the right to access shared information at any time;
- the right to rectify and update information shared with our representatives;
- the right to request full deletion of shared information from our databases;
- the right to restrict processing of shared data;
- the right to request a transfer of the data to another party upon confirmed request;
- the right to object the way data is processed and stored;
- the right not to be a subject to automated decision-making processes.
pep8 d.o.o. is not responsible for the content and policies of other sites that may be reached through the use of links to third party sites through this site. Users follow these links at their own risk and shall check those websites privacy statements.
pep8 d.o.o. reserves the right to make changes to this policy at any time. We will post the changes to this page and encourage you to review them to stay informed. If we make changes that materially alter your privacy rights, we will provide additional notice, such as via email or through the Website.
pep8 d.o.o. (herein referred to as “pep8” or “we”, “us”, “our”), a legal entity under the laws of Slovenia, company no. 7094167000, with its registered address at Slovenia, Ljubljana, Šturmova ulica 7B, postal code 1211, maintains this Website as its landing page for business and services presentation. Access to and use of this Website is subject to the terms and conditions (the “Terms”) set forth herein and all applicable laws. We may revise and modify the existing Terms, introduce changes to these Terms or add additional ones to any element of these Terms from time to time by updating this statement at any time without giving you notice. You may browse and use this Website for your own personal, non-commercial use with the purpose of information access and communication with us.
If you do not accept these terms, please do not use and do not access this Website.
Copyright and Trademarks
All contents of the Website are protected by copyright and are owned by us or licensed to us by our suppliers, contractors, affiliates and/or partners. All rights reserved. You agree to comply with all copyright notices, trademark rules, information, and restrictions contained herein, and, in any content, you can find on the Website.
While we maintain copyright protection and/or exercises licensing rights in all publications and information it places on the Website, we consent to normal downloading, copying and distribution of the information for non-commercial purposes within the user’s organization only. In consideration of this, users agree that copies of the information will retain all copyright and other proprietary notices. No intellectual property right the Website (or any part thereof) is intended to, and it shall not be deemed to, transfer to any person who accesses the Website.
This Website may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this Website may contain typographical errors or technical inaccuracies. Information may be changed or updated without notice. We may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the services and/or the programs described in this information at any time without notice.
Please do not share any confidential or proprietary information through our Website.
Termination and Suspension of Use
You may access the Website solely for your own personal, non-commercial use with the purpose of information access and communication with us.
You must not use any part of the Website for any illegal purpose. In particular, you may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws;
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense, or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code(s) of practice;
- interfering with any other person’s use of the Website; or
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
If you breach any of the provisions of these Terms, you will be responsible for any losses and costs resulting from your breach.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Website if you breach any of these Terms.
If we reasonably suspect your use of the Website is affecting the lawful operation of the Website or may adversely affect other persons, we may suspend your access to the Website at any time while we investigate the position.
If necessary, we may at any time suspend access to the Website or close it indefinitely. We will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Limitation of Liability
Our obligations with respect to the products and/or services described or mentioned in the information placed on this Website are governed solely by the agreements under which such information and/or the products and/or services are provided. If you obtain any information, a product or service from us via this Website that is provided without an agreement, that information, product or service is provided “as is” with no warranties whatsoever, express or implied, and your use of that information, product or service is at your own risk. In addition, a link to a third-party website does not mean that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such websites. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
In no event will we be liable to you or any other person, whether arising out of or in connection with information this Website contains, and/or products and/or service described in this Website including but not limited to
- phone, electronic, hardware or software, network, Internet, email, or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind;
- failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer and/or email transmissions;
- any condition caused by events beyond the control of the company that might cause the services to be (as applicable) delayed, disrupted, or corrupted;
- any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with, or as a result of, utilizing the services.
In no event will we be liable to you or any other person, whether arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website, or your inability to use the Website, or for any other reason including, without limitation, for:
- any matters due to any events outside our reasonable control; or
- any unforeseeable losses or damages.
Warning: to avoid any doubts please be aware that in no event will we be liable to you or other any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of this website, or on any other hyperlinked Website, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.